Senior (10+ yrs call)
According to the directories, Jack is “Supremely intelligent and practically very sound”, “has an incredible ability to view a case from all angles and often pre-empts issues before they even arise” and that he “turns things around very quickly, gets to the nub of the issue and gives strong advice”.
Jack is also increasingly developing a practice in defending public authorities (such as local authorities, NHS Trusts and the police and emergency services) against a range of tortious and statutory claims, and has been involved in high profile decisions in the field of Occupiers’ Liability (Edwards v London Borough of Sutton) and Occupational Stress (Bailey v Devon Partnership NHS Trust).
- BA – Cambridge University (1st class)
- MA Cambridge; BVC Nottingham Law School
- Edwards v London Borough of Sutton (2017) - Leading Court of Appeal decision on the decision of an Occupier of Land in respect of the duty to warn of risks
- Bailey v Devon NHS Partnership Trust (2014) Leading high court decision on the liability for occupational stress and risk assessment
Band 2, Travel: International Personal Injury.
Leading junior in Consumer (Travel).
According to the directories, Jack is "Supremely intelligent and practically very sound", "has an incredible ability to view a case from all angles and often pre-empts issues before they even arise" and that he "turns things around very quickly, gets to the nub of the issue and gives strong advice".
- Middle Temple Harmsworth Entrance Exhibitioner Personal Injuries Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Action Against Medical Accidents
- Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association (TATLA)